How to make a copy of an MS word Document
In this article, I will show you how to make duplicate copies of any document existing on your computer.
These are the following step that you can copy your document.
- open the document that you want to duplicate.
- See upper left corner A option will see named “FILE”.
- Click on “File”.
- Click on “Save as”.
- you can name your file.
- you can change your saving path by clicking on browse.
- once you decide your saving path then,
- Click on save.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DUPLICATE DOCUMENT
- Go to Folder 📂 where you select the saving path.
- open the document.
If you encounter any problem during doing this task then comment to me.