Problem: Some free fire players face problems with their freefire not logging in whenever they want to try login.
This is because the server response is disabled for your IP Address or DNS.
There are two methods to fix “FreeFire not logging”
The first method (Working on some mobile like Samsung)
By Private DNS
- Go to setting
- Search Private DNS and Open
- Click on Private DNS Provider Hostname
- Paste this URL into it: https://1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com
- Open the Game to check whether the problem solves or not.
By using any VPN
- you can download any VPN from Playstore like 184.108.40.206 Vpn, turbo VPN, etc.
- connect the VPN
- and check whether the problem is solved or not.
If you need any other help then comment below.