(This method is used for all Samsung devices/Tablets)
There are 3 methods you can take a taken screenshot of Samsung devices.
First Method: Press volume down button + Power button simultaneously.
Second Method: Swipe right to left with your palm ✋ of your Samsung m31 phone.
(You have to enable this feature in your settings.)
How To Enable “Palm To Screenshot Settings”
- Go to settings.
- Advance Features.
- Motion and Gestures.
- Enable ” Plam swipe to capture”.
Third Method: For using this method you have to enable Samsung’s Assistant Menu.
- Click on the assistant menu, which is floating on your Samsung m31 screen.
- Then click on the screenshot.
How to enable Samsung’s assistant menu.
- Go to “settings”.
- Go to “Accessibility”.
- Go to “Interaction and dextenity”.
- Enable the “Assistant menu”.