How to Live Stream FreeFire/PUBG/BGMI/Fornite or Any Game On Mobile –Techsubz
Today in this post, I will teach you how to stream any game on youtube /Facebook Twitch, or any Streaming platform. Your stream will be complete Lag-Free.
Live Stream Any Game On Mobile Both android and ios.
What you will get;
- You can Apply
- live Chat
- voice over
- Intros in Stream
- Animated Overlay (very popular)
- Without Watermark
How to create an account on turnip and Go Live in two steps : And Live Stream Any Game On Mobile
- Download the App by Click Here
- Open the App. Click on “Get Started”.
- Click on Setup Stream
- Select Game do you want to live
- Select your Mood
- Select your playing style (SOLO / SQUAD)
- Select your Language
- Click on the Next Button
In Second Part you have to fill
After this, you have to choose stream quality
- 240p needs 500kbps [230 Mb Per Hour]
- 360p Needs 700 kbps [320 Mb Per Hour]
- 480p needs 1.5mbps [680 Mb Per Hour]
- 720p needs 3.5 Mbps [1.58 GB Per Hour]
- 1080p needs 4 Mbps [1.8 GB Per Hour] Recommended
Choose your mode Portrait or Landscape
- Use Portrait mode if your game like Brawl Stars, Subway suffer Etc.
- Use Landscape mode if your game is like PUBG, Free fire, COD Etc.
- Custom RTMP
- A POPUP Window will open on youtube signing
- you have to sign in with the channel where you want to stream.
How to connect Overylayes in the Stream on Mobile [Android / iOS] and Live Stream Any Game On Mobile
You have to fill in details do you want to show on overlays like
- Paytm/Gray/Phone pay
- UPI Handle
- Your Social Media handle Etc,
- Supported format only:,jpg,.png, .gif
- Resolution Up to : 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Size: Less than 10 Mb
How to create Starting intro on Live stream Using Any Mobile and Live Stream Any Game On Mobile
- Click on Start Streaming.[Appears in upper Right Corner]
- Download any Stream starting intro on Google or you can Download it From Here.
- Open the video
- Click on Start Stream Button
|Click on Start Stream Button|
- Now Play The video (Depend on you how many minutes you want to play)
- Again Click on Start Stream Button
- Then Click on Sheild Button.
|Sheild Button Appear Like This|
- When You Enable the shield Button Your Audience will only see this screen.
No one can see what you are doing on your screen when Sheid is ON.
- Play the video
- Clickstream Start Button
- Click on Sheild Button
- Go in the Game
- Turn OFF Sheild
By clicking Stream Start Option You can Check :
- Read Chats
- Turn on Webcam/Facecam
- Voiceover and many more.